Sunday, October 4, 2015

Homework 05

The blueprint I built is a door which can open and close which certain rhythm(turn to open in 0.5 sec, maintain open for 2 sec, turn to close in 0.5 sec, maintain close for 2 sec). Since our team game involve stop-time mechanism(Rules are: 1.stop global time by press F bottom; 2.stop the time of single object by shooting; 3. if global-time-stop event happened, the single object stopped by shooting will turn back to move; 4. only one object can be stopped by shooting at a time), I also implement the mechanism on the door blueprint I made and let it respond to time-stopping event.

 The open/closed of the door is completed to manipulate its rotation

The blueprint program
                                                    Magnified view of time management part

I used the "multiply" (X) operator to multiply the rotation angle by a variable, so its more convenient for us to adjust the angle of door's opening.
The door static mesh
Two static mesh(door, blockRegion) have been used.


                                                          Door closed when game started
                                                            Door turned opened
                                                     
                                     The movement of door stopped during time-stopping event



No comments:

Post a Comment